- Scaffolding Erected
Roofing work is often neglected and is seen by many as the last home improvement they want to invest in. This is often because it doesn’t offer additional space like a conversion or extension project, and therefore seemingly doesn’t add value-but it does! Improving the roof materials adds value, as potential buyers can be discouraged if the roof is in bad condition.
A new roof will also improve the aesthetic image of the property externally, and it protects your property from the elements. Failure to do this can lead to water damaged ceilings, damp problems and can in serious cases compromise the structural integrity of the property.
MPK Lofts Conversion & Construction have been successfully re-roofing properties in Bristol & Bath for over 20 years, and there is no limit to our knowledge. With experienced and highly-skilled roofers, we are capable of undertaking a complete re-roof replacement service, which can include any of the following:
- Complete replacement of any structural timbers
- Any Roof-related Lead work
- Installing Roof Tiles
- Installing Hanging Tiles
- Installing Roof Slates
- Fascias, Soffit, Guttering and Downpipe replacement
- Chimney Stack Repointing or Removal
- Installing Velux Windows (Must be carried out in conjunction with other roofing work)
- Parapet Wall Work-Coping Stones, Rendering and Leadwork
- Replacement of Hip & Ridge Tiles-Both wet & Dry Systems